- Sunday Connection Classes 9:05AM
- Sunday Worship Service 10:15 AM
- Wednesday Club Jam (2yrs-6grade) 6PM-7:30PM
- Wednesday Youth (7th-12th)
What to expect on your first visit –
- Expect a warm welcome to CrossPoint as soon as you arrive on campus. Follow the signs from the Ridgelawn entrance toward the parking area.
- Parking lot greeters will help you find a parking space. Please let them know that this is your first visit to CrossPoint and they will direct you to our reserved Visitor Parking.
- You will see the entrance that is nearby the Visitor Parking. Upon entering, you will be greeted and given a Worship Folder. Our people are warm and friendly, so expect welcome from others as you proceed toward the Worship Center. Ushers are available at the Worship Center to help you find a seat or answer your question.
- You are encouraged to stop by the Guest Services booth outside of the Worship Center for more information.
- If you have children, CrossPoint Kids Studio is just inside the entrance from the parking area. Please plan to arrive about 10-15 minutes early to check your child in. All of our staff are trained and have background checks. If prefer, you can ask to see the room where your child will be taught and cared for.
- We have no specific dress code or expectations at CrossPoint. You will see a wide variety of apparel from ties and jackets to jeans and tees. We want you to be comfortable to worship the Lord.
- Worship will begin at the designated time with a variety of light contemporary songs, followed by a message from the Bible. The service will last between 60-70 minutes.